If you’re located in one country and want to watch a movie or TV show from another country, there are a few ways to do it. You can use a VPN, change your IP address, or use the Netflix app on your mobile device. But which is the best way?
To change your Netflix region or country, you can use a VPN. This will allow you to get around geo-restrictions that Netflix uses to prevent people outside of their specific region from accessing the service.
More than 190 nations can access Netflix (basically everywhere except China, Crimea, North Korea, and Syria). You may watch movies and TV series from the service almost anywhere in the globe if you have a Netflix membership, thus
But there’s a problem.
Some programming is only available in specific regions because to Netflix’s agreements with television and film studios. This means that when you connect from overseas, some of the movies and TV shows you like in your native country may not be accessible.
Can a VPN Change the Country of My Netflix?
Fortunately, access to this material is made possible through Virtual Private Networks (VPNs), which may make Netflix believe you are in a different location.
By giving your device a new IP address, a VPN server in another nation may trick your device’s location when you connect to it. This gives the impression that your device is connected from inside that nation.
Therefore, if you’re an American visiting France, you may pretend that you’ve never left the country.
You may quickly switch the area or nation of your Netflix account by following a few simple steps, and then you can start binge-watching your favorite Netflix shows and movies once again. (This hack will also work with other well-known streaming services, like Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime, and many more.)
How to Change the Country or Region on Netflix
- Get a Netflix subscription if you don’t already have one.
- Download, install, and sign in to your preferred VPN service. (I choose NordVPN because of its affordable prices, quick connection times, and comprehensive worldwide server coverage.)
- Join a server in the nation from which you want to view Netflix content.
- Log in to the Netflix service using the Netflix app on your second device or the browser on your PC.
- A box of Jujubes will help you enjoy the performance.
PRO HINT: Most VPN companies enable you to test out their services risk-free with their “money-back promise.” Sign up for a VPN service (like NordVPN, which has a substantial 30-day money-back guarantee), give it a try, and if it doesn’t meet your requirements after 30 days, request a refund before that time has passed.
The Best VPNs for Changing the Region or Country of Your Netflix
The following 7 VPNs passed rigorous testing, and I suggest them as the top VPNs for changing the nation or region of your Netflix account.
As a TL;DR, let me state the following:
- The Best VPN for Changing Your Netflix Country or Region is NordVPN. Due to its competitive price, lightning-fast connectivity rates, great multi-platform compatibility, and above-average worldwide server coverage, this service is the finest choice on the list.
- The best cheap VPN option is Surfshark. Access to a variety of video streaming services, including Netflix, is consistently offered by this provider. On an infinite number of devices, buffering is kept to a minimum thanks to Surfshark’s high connection rates.
- ExpressVPN: Reliable All-Around VPN Security Using this supplier to change your Netflix viewing area is a dependable choice. ExpressVPN offers quick connection times, extensive server coverage across the world, and top-notch native app support.
- Excellent Choice for New VPN Users: CyberGhost. the ideal option for new VPN users. CyberGhost provides simple-to-use tools and streaming-specific servers, making it simple to effectively shift your Netflix region.
- Improved Netflix Access using Private Internet Access (PIA). Although PIA had trouble in the past accessing Netflix material, the firm has made great efforts to make access to Netflix and other streamers available.
- Highly Customizable PrivateVPN. connectivity rates from this service are faster than average. Due to its strong streaming capabilities for both HD and 4K material, PrivateVPN may partly make up for its unimpressive server network.
- Atlas VPN: Offers Unrestricted Safe Access. Despite having a rather limited worldwide server network, this company delivers dependable Netflix access in the nations it does cover. Additionally, it permits an infinite number of simultaneous connections.
Before we continue, it’s important to note that Netflix aggressively strives to prevent its users from using a VPN to access material from locations other than those in which they have a subscription. The service fulfills its contractual commitments, not because it wants to be a jerk.
When a user is utilizing a VPN connection to access Netflix, the service has become rather good at spotting it. They block access to their streaming servers when they find an IP address belonging to a VPN provider and add it to a blacklist.
When Netflix notices the new IPs, the game restarts and the impacted VPN provider assigns new IP addresses to its users. This restores access to Netflix, at least until Netflix notices the new IPs.
This is why you should sign up for a VPN provider that has the capacity (and desire) to keep playing this online whack-a-mole game.
One of the reasons the providers on this list are there is because they have shown the ability and gumption to continue playing back-and-forth with Netflix.
I took into account the following considerations while selecting VPN services for this article:
- dependable and secure Netflix access
- Coverage of all servers worldwide
- connectivity rates
- precautions for your privacy and online security
- Customer service
- Support for native applications
Without further ado, here are The Best VPNs for Changing the Region or Country of Your Netflix.
Due to its competitive price, excellent native app compatibility, and network of Netflix-ready servers that provide lightning-fast connections, NordVPN took the top place on our list.
Access to Netflix servers located in the United States, Canada, Japan, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, and Italy is reliably provided by this provider. The service provider also makes Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and Amazon Prime Video accessible.
There are presently 5,400+ servers in NordVPN’s worldwide server network, located in 60 different countries. Information on the optimal servers to use for Netflix access is available through a support link. Since NordVPN owns and manages its complete server network, no other parties have access to your personal data.
NordVPN’s connectivity rates can easily provide smooth streaming of HD content, and the provider’s lack of data caps or bandwidth limitations mean you can stream for as long as you’d like.
Military-grade Your online activities are shielded from prying eyes by 256-bit AES encryption, and kill switch protection prevents your connection from being exposed in the event that you lose connection to NordVPN’s servers.
The service provider strictly adheres to the no-logs rule and gladly takes cryptocurrencies in exchange for its services. You’ll be happy to know that the provider operates every server entirely from RAM, writing no data of any sort to a physical hard drive, guaranteeing that all data is safely deleted when a server is restarted.
Answers are always accessible via the provider’s 24/7 support chat, email assistance, and searchable support library.
Users of Chrome, Edge, and Firefox may use browser extensions, and native app support is available for Android, Android TV, iOS, Windows, Linux, and macOS platforms (native M1 Mac support is now available).
Use the provider’s thorough router protection if you use a device not on this list or if you want to protect more than six devices at once.
Additionally, NordVPN has a SmartDNS option that enables Netflix access on devices such as gaming consoles, certain smart TVs, and other set-top boxes that are incompatible with VPN applications. However, bear in mind that unlike a VPN service, this one does not secure your internet connection.
- a large number of servers worldwide
- HD- and 4K-capable connectivity rates
- comprehensive security and privacy
- Low-cost supplier
- complies with the majority of device platforms
- The app doesn’t label streaming servers.
BEST NETFLIX VPN: NordVPN is the best VPN choice for Netflix users who want top-notch VPN security and performance but would like to spend their hard-earned money on entertainment rather than security. Additionally, users will value its quick connections, superior worldwide server coverage, and top-notch customer support. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee offered.
Thanks to its low-cost extended membership choices, rapidly expanding server network, and unlimited simultaneous connections policy, Surfshark is a great alternative for those who value their money.
The supplier offers Netflix programming from the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Japan, and other nations. Additionally, it offers access to HBO Go, BBC iPlayer, and Amazon Prime Video (in the United States).
The firm has 3,200+ servers worldwide spread over 64+ nations, which is quite an astonishing quantity. Access to more than 30 Netflix libraries worldwide is provided via the service.
Surfshark’s connectivity rates can easily handle HD content, and under most conditions, they can also handle 4K streams. (Your mileage may vary.)
The provider’s connections are adequately safeguarded with high-level 256-bit AES encryption, a kill button for further security, ad and tracker blocking, malware and phishing prevention, and other security features.
The provider’s MultiHop server feature passes your internet connection across two VPN servers to double up on privacy and anonymity, while a Camouflage Mode masks your VPN use as regular internet traffic.
By maintaining no records at all and accepting Bitcoin as payment, the company also excels at safeguarding your privacy.
Along with a contact form and a searchable FAQ database, live assistance is accessible twenty-four hours a day.
Including native applications for Linux, iOS, Android, Windows, macOS (with native M1 Mac compatibility), and Fire TV devices, Surfshark covers all of the most well-known device platforms. There are also browser add-ons for Chrome and Firefox. Customers may take advantage of the provider’s wide range of router compatibility if they own other devices.
Large groups may watch overseas Netflix material from their native country using Surfshark’s unlimited simultaneous connections feature without negatively affecting other users.
- gives users access to Netflix in many different regions
- no limit on concurrent connections
- best connectivity and privacy safeguards
- Fast connectivity rates
- relatively few advanced app settings
IDEAL FOR GROUPS AND FAMILIES WITH A BUDGET IN MIND: Due to its inexpensive extended membership choices and the absence of simultaneous connection restrictions, Surfshark is the ideal alternative for movie-loving families and other groups on a tight budget. The provider’s applications provide good connection protection while being a little simplistic. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee offered.
ExpressVPN is a great all-around VPN option for changing your Netflix region or country. The provider offers fast connectivity rates, excellent app support and a large global server network that easily provides access to Netflix.
It has shown to consistently provide access to Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Prime Video, and other streaming services in addition to opening up access to Netflix globally.
ExpressVPN boasts more than 3,000 servers located across 94 countries as of the time of this writing.
ExpressVPN’s connectivity rates are fast, easily handling the HD and 4K HDR streams that Netflix offers. The provider never imposes bandwidth limitations or data caps, so you can enjoy the unlimited bandwidth to stream your favorite TV shows & movies.
Your concerns about having your online actions discovered should be allayed by 256-bit AES encryption of the highest level used by the government and a kill switch option. When utilizing the service’s Bitcoin payment option, you may remain completely anonymous by using a temporary email address, and the company retains no records of its clients’ online activities.
All servers are powered by the provider’s own “TrustedServer” technology, which never writes any data to a physical hard disk. This implies that each time the provider’s servers reboot, all data is safely erased from them.
Customer service consists of around-the-clock live support chat, email support, a support ticket tracking system and a searchable support library.
For iOS, macOS, Windows, Android, Android TV (including Nvidia Shield), Amazon Fire TV, Chromebook, Amazon Fire, Amazon Fire TV, and Linux platforms, ExpressVPN offers native app support. Users of the Firefox, Edge, and Chrome platforms may benefit from extensions.
Game consoles, set-top streaming devices, and smart TVs may access Netflix in other countries thanks to ExpressVPN’s MediaStreamer DNS service. (Note: Unlike a VPN, the MediaStreamer service does not provide encrypted encryption for your connection.)
ExpressVPN supports a wide range of router brands and models, so customers who need more connections than the provider’s appropriate 5 concurrent connections per login may secure all of their connected devices from a single place.
- access to Netflix is provided (and other streaming services)
- extensive worldwide server coverage
- HD & 4K-capable connectivity rates
- Support for native apps on popular devices
- pricier than other service providers on this list
- excludes P2P and streaming hosts from labels
HIGHLY VARIABLE VPN OPTION: ExpressVPN is a quick and dependable VPN choice for those wishing to watch Netflix from various countries. No matter where you are, the service provider can offer your favorite Netflix material because to its strong worldwide server coverage and quick connections. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee offered.
CyberGhost delivers reliable Netflix region-switching via streaming-dedicated servers in multiple countries, providing HD and 4K connectivity rates and enough simultaneous connections for a family of movie lovers.
7,900+ servers spread across 90+ nations make up the worldwide server network of CyberGhost. These countries include those in the United States, Japan, Canada, Brazil, India, the United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, and Austria.
The provider’s connectivity rates can easily handle anything Netflix can throw at them, including HD and 4K video. Kill switch protection and banking-grade 256-bit AES encryption keep your online activities undercover.
Due to CyberGhost’s absence of server records and their Bitcoin membership payment option, privacy is also not a concern.
Customer service is an around-the-clock affair at CyberGhost, offering 24/7 support chat, a searchable support library and a trouble ticket system.
The supplier offers user-friendly applications for Amazon Fire TV, Android, iOS, Android TV, Windows, Linux, and macOS devices, covering all the main streaming device platforms. Users of Chrome and Firefox may utilize the available browser extensions to secure their Netflix watching sessions.
A password manager, a service to alert you if your email address is disclosed in a data breach, antivirus and spam protection for Windows users, and many more features and services are also available from CyberGhost.
A single access point may safeguard all of your other devices thanks to the provider’s great router compatibility. Large families and small enterprises can use CyberGhost since it allows for 7 simultaneous connections.
- worldwide streaming-optimized servers
- Optimal connectivity rates
- log-free provider
- seven connections at once
- sophisticated app functionalities that some other companies provide are not present.
- job challenges in nations with strong labor laws
EXCELLENT OPTION FOR ROOKIE USERS: CyberGhost’s fast connectivity rates and one-click access to streaming-optimized servers offer an excellent way to change your Netflix region for secure access to streaming content. A 45-day, no-risk money-back guarantee is available.
On the majority of popular devices, Private Internet Access (PIA) offers dependable access to Netflix and other streaming services.
On this list, the PIA worldwide server network is not the biggest. The provider’s 3,300+ servers spread across more than 80 nations are still rather amazing, however.
While PIA’s connectivity rates are also not the best on this list, they easily deliver more than enough bandwidth for an enjoyable streaming experience. No data caps or bandwidth throttling at this provider.
All connections made by PIA clients are secured using kill switches, IP/DNS leak protection, and government-grade encryption. Ads, trackers, malware, and harmful websites may all be blocked.
Your privacy is protected by a stringent no-logs policy and a readiness to take Bitcoin as membership payment.
Offerings for Android, Android TV, iOS, Windows, macOS, and Linux platforms are part of PIA’s native app support. There are Firefox, Opera, and Chrome browser extensions available, as well as excellent router compatibility.
On a single user account, you may connect up to ten devices simultaneously.
With a live help chat option, a problem ticket tracking form, and a searchable support library, PIA has you covered in terms of assistance.
- Native compatibility for the majority of devices
- superior privacy and security
- consistent access to Netflix and other streaming services
- No servers with streaming enhancements
- Problems with certain governments’ excessive restrictions
Private Internet Access offers dependable access to Netflix and other well-known streaming services. VPN RELIABLE FOR NETFLIX Here, quick, secure connectivity for the majority of common devices are standard. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee offered.
Despite having a relatively small number of servers worldwide, PrivateVPN delivers 4K-capable connections and dependable Netflix access.
In addition to many other nations, the supplier provides Netflix-accessing servers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, and Japan. Additionally, Hulu, Amazon Prime, HBO, and BBC iPlayer are accessible using PrivateVPN.
Even if the company does a wonderful job of dispersing them over the globe with servers scattered across 66 countries, the service’s total server count of 200+ is undoubtedly far lower than that of many other providers.
No monthly data quotas or bandwidth restrictions apply to the provider’s HD and 4K-capable connections. Government-grade encryption and kill switch security are used to secure them.
Because there are no records of your online activities, third parties cannot access them owing to the provider’s no-logs policy. By combining the provider’s Bitcoin payment option with a throwaway email address, you may also keep your membership payment information completely secret.
Along with a “Contact Us” form and a non-searchable FAQ section, live chat help is offered 24/7.
Users of Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS may connect up to six of their devices at once using a single account. Users may take advantage of the provider’s router compatibility if they require extra connections or protection for devices that aren’t mentioned here.
- access to a variety of Netflix libraries
- superior privacy and security protection
- six simultaneous connections maximum
- More servers should be deployed globally.
- Only the Big 4 device platforms can handle multiple platforms.
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE, BUT SIMPLY EASY TO USE In many countries, PrivateVPN offers protected access to Netflix, enabling simultaneous 4K connections on up to 6 devices. The applications from the company are simple to use while also offering a wide range of security measures. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee in addition to a 7-day free trial.
Fast and secure connections, dependable access to Netflix, and much more are all provided with Atlas VPN.
With just 750+ servers spread over 32+ nations, the provider’s international server network is rather modest. Although the provider’s server network could definitely need some improvement, it offers dependable content access in the regions it serves.
The connections provided by Atlas VPN are among the ten quickest I’ve ever seen, readily capable of managing common internet activities. No data limits or bandwidth restrictions to hinder your enjoyment.
Thanks to Atlas VPN’s usage of banking-grade encryption, a kill switch, and other security features, all of the provider’s connections are properly safeguarded. Additionally, you will be protected from a variety of internet surfing risks by the provider’s Safebrowse and Safebrowse Plus capabilities while having those annoying (and potentially tracking) advertising blocked.
No use records are ever saved by Atlas VPN, therefore there will be no record of your online actions. You must search elsewhere if you wish to pay with Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency.
Support for native apps is available for devices running Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Android TV, and Amazon Fire TV. Unfortunately, there is no Linux support, no browser extensions, and no router support (although the provider says that all three are on the way).
There is no restriction on how many devices may connect to Atlas VPN’s servers at once.
You have access to a support library, email, live chat for subscribers, a contact form, and all of these should you need assistance.
- Quick, secure connections
- excellent app support
- consistent access to Netflix and other streaming services
- lacks support for Linux, routers, and browsers
- A blip in the coverage of all servers would be welcome.
Atlas VPN offers dependable access to Netflix and other streaming services, as well as security and improvement for all your online entertainment requirements, on as many devices at once as you’d want to utilize. The global server area might need some improvement. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee offered.
Assessing VPNs for Changing Your Netflix Region: A Methodology
You’ll discover that not every VPN will successfully alter your Netflix location so you may access material from different nations. Fortunately, there are VPNs that provide trustworthy Netflix access.
I looked at the following VPN features to find the best VPN services to change your Netflix region:
- When selecting a VPN, always search for one with a large worldwide server network. A more extensive global server network has two benefits. First off, you’ll have greater access to Netflix material from various locations if a VPN is accessible in more nations. Second, if a provider has multiple servers in a given nation, there is less chance that a single VPN server would be overloaded, which improves server performance.
- Connection Speed: Check that your provider offers quick download speeds if you want to watch Netflix or other streaming services. You need a fast connection since Netflix and other streaming services provide 1080p HD and 4K video feeds. Additionally, avoid joining a VPN that limits the amount of bandwidth you can use or throttles your connections.
- Value: You may assess a VPN provider’s value by contrasting its feature set with the price it charges for its services. Walk away from a VPN if it costs a premium fee but doesn’t provide services that are as premium. Each company on our list has a great value proposition.
- Ease of Use: A company that gives one-click access to safeguards will probably be preferred by novice VPN users or those who want their VPN client to be as simple to use as possible. Along with user-friendly applications for the majority of popular platforms, NordVPN also supports routers and provides browser extensions.
- Don’t accept less in the areas of security and privacy. Drop a VPN from your list if it doesn’t provide government-grade encryption, a kill switch, and other online security and privacy safeguards to secure its users’ connections. Give extra points for ad blocking, malware and virus prevention. A “no-logs” policy is another feature of any VPN that is worth utilizing.
- Streaming: Find a VPN with a solid track record of being able to access Netflix if you want to alter the region of your Netflix account. Ask the provider what they can access, read user reviews, and speak to other users. Any VPN on our list provides superb Netflix access, and the most also provide access to a wide range of other streaming services.
My investigation is not over yet. In actuality, analyzing the aforementioned elements is only a minor portion of my thorough VPN testing technique. I can better understand a VPN and its services by utilizing this data-driven methodology, which enables me to only suggest VPNs that are a suitable match for your requirements.
What Are the Best Free VPNs for Changing My Netflix Region?
Using a “free” VPN for any kind of internet activity is something I cannot, in good faith, advise. Even more so, I object to utilizing a free service to access Netflix.
Strike 1: It is well known that free VPNs impose monthly data restrictions and throttle customers’ connections to prevent them from engaging in certain online activities. Video streaming uses a lot of bandwidth, therefore it doesn’t take long for a user to exhaust their free VPN data allotment.
Strike 2: As was already indicated, VPN users are successfully blocked from Netflix and other streaming services’ servers. Many commercial VPN services have given up on providing trustworthy Netflix access. What gives you the impression that a free VPN service would have the means to remain competitive?
Third strike: “Free” VPN services include additional hidden expenses, such as the cost of your anonymity online. Numerous free services monitor your online activities and sell this priceless information to the highest bidder in order to maintain their servers running smoothly. Others have been discovered introducing advertisements and monitoring cookies into the online surfing activities of their users.
You’re out after three strikes!
As you can see, utilizing a free VPN to access Netflix or any other streaming service is just not secure or dependable.
While “free” may be alluring, if money is an issue, I highly advise utilizing a low-cost VPN provider, such as NordVPN or Surfshark, instead of a free one.
Why Would I Want to Use Netflix Outside of the United States?
Over the last ten years, Netflix has swiftly grown to other nations despite being initially solely accessible in the United States.
The majority of the world’s regions currently have access to the service, with the exception of China, the Crimea, North Korea, and Syria. (However, there is a method for Chinese citizens to access American Netflix.)
While Netflix is accessible everywhere, the availability of movies and TV shows differs greatly all around the world. You may not be able to watch the same television episodes and films in France, the United Kingdom, or even Canada, which is only over the border.
This is because of the license contracts the service enters into with film and television makers (as well as because of what is permitted by law or religion in certain limited locations).
The United States has the broadest range of material readily accessible. As of this writing, American Netflix subscribers get access to 1,326 TV series and 4,339 films.
Only 213 TV series and 585 films are available to Lithuanian audiences at the moment.
All of this means that the Netflix local app in the nation you’re visiting could not provide the same series that you love at home in the United States.
This is where a VPN may help, since it can make it seem like you never left your house and keep your favorite TV programs and movies available wherever you go.
Check out the following articles if you’re interested in learning more about how to get American Netflix in the United Kingdom, Canada, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, India, Dubai, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, and Singapore.
Does Netflix permit access to its servers through a VPN?
No, as I’ve already indicated, VPN users are more difficult to identify and access Netflix and other streaming services’ servers.
Some VPN service providers, like the 7 we’ve covered in this post, have been able to maintain consistent Netflix access, while others haven’t.
It should be mentioned that although Netflix may restrict your access to its libraries while you’re using a VPN, there haven’t been any instances where their decision to terminate a viewer’s membership due to their usage of a VPN has been made public knowledge.
Can I Change My Country Using a DNS Proxy?
Many DNS proxies advertise that they provide access to Netflix and other streaming services.
However, DNS proxies do not provide the same level of global access that a VPN offers, nor do they secure your internet connection with encryption. Your online behavior is therefore exposed for scrutiny by other parties.
Additionally, certain DNS proxy services, particularly the free ones you can discover online, have a history of gathering and disclosing user information, much like the free VPN services we previously covered. Similar to how cheap VPNs do it, they could also add annoying adverts and tracking cookies to your browser sessions.
Okay, I changed my region using a VPN, but now Netflix won’t let me watch!
Any of the seven VPN services I’ve listed above should support dependable region- or country-switching to access Netflix content from other countries.
However, sometimes you could discover that using your VPN service to view Netflix is no longer possible.
I suggest attempting the following cures if this occurs.
- Contact your VPN provider’s Customer service crew. They can likely tell you which servers are currently enjoying success in accessing Netflix. If your provider doesn’t offer a live chat option, search their support library for information.
- Reconnect after disconnecting from the VPN server. By doing this, it could be possible to get an IP address that Netflix hasn’t blocked.
- Try a different country’s server location. You’ll be able to get a fresh address this way, maybe one that hasn’t been added to a blacklist.
- Clear your cache, cookies, and temporary files in your browser’s settings. Reconnect if necessary.
- Log out of any accounts, such as Google, that may cache your IP address.
- Your browser or device’s location services should be turned off.
You may also attempt these choices if you’re a more tech-savvy user:
- By using the command “ipconfig /flushdns” (without the quotation marks) in a Command Prompt, Windows users may deactivate IPv6 in their Wi-Fi settings and clear their DNS cache.
- The command “sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder” (again, without quotation marks) can be entered at the prompt on a Mac by opening a Terminal window. (Just so you know: To finish the procedure, you may need to enter your Administrator password.)
- Rename your Wi-Fi by adding “_nomap” (without quotation quotes) to the end of the network name if you have access to your local Wi-Fi router. (For example, the new name for your Wi-Fi access point would be “YouKidsGetOffMyLAN nomap” if the old name was “YouKidsGetOffMyLAN”). With this, Google’s geolocation services are disabled for the network. Reconnect your device to the network after disconnecting it.
You will have dependable access to Netflix material in almost any location and nation on the planet by utilizing one of the 7 VPN services described in this post.
A VPN is a fantastic tool to have on hand as well, especially if you feel the need to conceal your online identity and activity.
Grab some popcorn and a bottle of New Coke, and start binge-watching Stranger Things’ most recent season. Embrace the show.
FAQ on Netflix Region Change
How Do I Change the Country Where Netflix Bills?
You don’t have to alter your billing country if you’re relocating to a foreign nation and don’t mind getting charged in the local currency.
However, you may cancel your account, wait for the remainder of your current month to pass, and then resume your account in the nation where you have relocated if you want to be paid in the local currency.
Can You Share Your Netflix Account With Someone Else?
Anywhere you go, you may share your account with friends or family. However, if both you and the other user are trying to access Netflix video at the same time, you may have difficulties unless you have an account that permits more than one connection to Netflix at once. Fortunately, only the Basic plan has a session-based viewing restriction.
Be aware that some of the same material that is accessible to you in your nation won’t be available to the other user. They will have access to the Netflix material that is accessible in the nation they are currently in. Unless they access the content libraries of other nations via a reliable VPN, that is.
Is Changing Your IP Address for Netflix Illegal?
Changing your IP address for Netflix is legal. Netflix may blacklist an IP address, which means you won’t be able to access Netflix while using that IP address, if they discover that you are doing so in order to access Netflix libraries outside of your own country.