It’s easy to uninstall SecureLine VPN from your Windows or Mac computer. Follow these simple instructions and you’ll be able to remove the program in just a few minutes.
Checkout this video:
This guide will show you how to uninstall SecureLine VPN from your Windows or Mac computer.
SecureLine VPN is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) developed by Avast. It encrypts your Internet connection and routes it through a server in another location, making it appear as if you are in a different country. This allows you to bypass geo-restrictions and access websites that would otherwise be unavailable to you.
SecureLine VPN is available for both Windows and Mac, and can be installed as a standalone application or as an extension to the Avast antivirus software.
What is SecureLine VPN?
SecureLine VPN is a program developed by Avast. The most used version is 220.127.116.11, with over 98% of all installations currently using this version. The software is designed to connect to the Internet and adds a Windows Firewall exception in order to do so without being interfered with. The primary executable is named avastui.exe. The setup package generally installs about 42 files and is usually about 41.51 MB (43,593,024 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 10 and Windows 7 (SP1). While about 83% of users of SecureLine VPN come from the United States, it is also popular in United Kingdom and Canada.
Why would you want to uninstall it?
The most common reason to uninstall SecureLine VPN is because you no longer need it. You may have canceled your subscription, or you may have decided to use another VPN service. Whatever the reason, uninstalling SecureLine VPN is a straightforward process.
Another reason you might want to uninstall is if you’re having problems with the program. Maybe it’s not working correctly, or maybe it’s causing other issues on your computer. In this case, uninstalling and then reinstalling the program may fix the problem.
How to uninstall SecureLine VPN
To uninstall SecureLine VPN from your Windows device:
1. Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, select Programs and Features (if you are using Windows XP, click on Add/Remove Programs).
3. Find SecureLine VPN in the list of installed programs and click on it.
4. Click on Uninstall to start the uninstall process.
If you no longer need Avast SecureLine VPN on your device, follow the steps below to uninstall it. Note that this will only remove the software from your device – it will not cancel your subscription.
1. Go to Start > Control Panel.
2. In the Control Panel, click on Programs and Features.
3. Find Avast SecureLine VPN in the list of installed programs and click on it.
4. Click the Uninstall button to begin the uninstallation process.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the uninstallation process.
6. Once SecureLine VPN has been uninstalled, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
1. Go to Finder > Applications > Avast SecureLine VPN (or drag Avast SecureLine VPN from Applications into Trash). Alternatively, you can use a third-party uninstaller utility such as AppZapper or AppCleaner (search for these in Google). These utilities will additionally remove any associated files or folders belonging to Avast SecureLine VPN, which is sometimes necessary to completely remove a program from a Mac. We do not endorse or support any particular third-party utility. If you experience any issues with these utilities, please contact their support teams for assistance. 2. Double-click on Trash in your Dock to open it and then right-click on Avast SecureLine VPN and select Delete Immediately (or Empty Trash if you’ve already deleted other items from Trash). 3OnceSecureLineVPNhasbeenuninstalled,restartyourcomputerforthechangestotakeeffect.”